The #RightsNotGames week of action is nearly over but there are a few ways you can still get involved:
1. Sign and circulate our petition calling on the UK government to make public the findings of the United Nations investigation carried out last year into violations of Deaf and Disabled people's rights.
2. There are just two events left:
- 'Resistance Beyond Borders' conference in London on Saturday 10th September 10.30 - 4.30pm. To find out if there are places still available contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assisted Suicide: the Musical by Liz Carr showing at the Southbank Centre on 10th/11th September. To find out if places are still available see:
3. Become a member of Disabled People Against Cuts. For information see the link on the DPAC homepage: www.dpac.uk.net
4. Follow and support us on social media.